TomFulp:AboveTheInfluence TomFulp:AboveTheInfluence

Clever and funny

These two words sum up this flash for me. Sure there was not much in the animation department, but that is just how these are made which make the meaning more concrete. Good job!

Paper's edge Paper's edge

Fantastic!

Great job on this, one can clearly see you spent a hefty amount of time on this piece. The animations is fluid and the music goes well with it. Again, good job!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Thank you.

No, really thank you so much for ripping the system apart! Its about time people did something about this problem.

-Don

Dual Dual

Average

The controls dont quite feel right, and it gets boring very very fast. It could've been better, I truly see potential in a game like this but it has to be developed much more really. It also wasnt quite my cup of tea to tell you the truth.

-DON

Blackbeard's Assault Blackbeard's Assault

Fantastic game!!

At first I thought it was just going to be a defense game, but damn this game is very impressive, the gameplay is very addictive, and the graphics are superb! The game flow is great as well. I really really liked it! Good job!

-DON

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Very original!

Truly impressive, I would have never thought of a game of this type, its really cool! Its like Line rider meets Samurai plat former, its a splendid combination. I like the whole idea of having to draw the line on the enemy that you will attack. Although I'd say its kinda easy at times, and too slow. It'd be cooler if there was some sort of fast paced action, but nevertheless its awesome as it is.

Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

Sick.

Great dub-step track for a game.

Candy Castle Candy Castle

Fantastic job!

The violins in the song are beautiful, and the song keeps a nice epic feel to it. THe drums were a nice addition as well. Again, great job!

p.s. what program did you use?

-Don

DZK - Call me Jackson DZK - Call me Jackson

jajaja

Fantastic job again DZK! Funny ass track, awesome!

Artificial Bliss Artificial Bliss

Sick!

Its fantastic man, the scenery gives it exquisite emotion to the piece. Both characters are flawless, and the meaning, well thats up to interpretation. All in all I find it to be a great piece, awesome job.

-Don_Anonimo

Rosa dei venti Rosa dei venti

Love it!

I'm using this wallpaper right now, its amazing! "La Rosa De Los Vientos" is also a Mago de Oz song. =P

But anyhow, I might just start learning coreldraw; it seems to work fantastic for you.

we didn't kill vinyl, ... we didn't kill vinyl, ...

Fantastic!

I just love this design, great job! If this was a t-shirt I'd definitely get it!