All 8 art Reviews

Artificial Bliss Artificial Bliss

Sick!

Its fantastic man, the scenery gives it exquisite emotion to the piece. Both characters are flawless, and the meaning, well thats up to interpretation. All in all I find it to be a great piece, awesome job.

-Don_Anonimo

Rosa dei venti Rosa dei venti

Love it!

I'm using this wallpaper right now, its amazing! "La Rosa De Los Vientos" is also a Mago de Oz song. =P

But anyhow, I might just start learning coreldraw; it seems to work fantastic for you.

we didn't kill vinyl, ... we didn't kill vinyl, ...

Fantastic!

I just love this design, great job! If this was a t-shirt I'd definitely get it!

Twins dr Twins dr

Incredible Detail!

This image is fantastic, there is such an amazing attention to detail with the dragon's skin, I love it! I am in awe really, you somehow got the patience to repeat the skin patterns, and have them be perfect. Great job!

L3pra responds:

thanks

Bereavement Cover Bereavement Cover

Fantastic!

Dude I totally love the sky scene and the effects you made with ink, nice job!

Earth Bound Earth Bound

Beautiful.

Fantastic job on this image, almost unreal how this was made in Photoshop. I love how the image looks almost realistic because of the lighting effects, awesome work!

Menace Menace

Love it!

Pretty crazy style of art, it is very captivating and original. Great job! What programs, if any, did you use though?

Ukinojoe responds:

I think I used Alias Sketchbook

HOW (not) TO WALK AWAY HOW (not) TO WALK AWAY

Marvelous!

The image really does stir up some critical thinking so it successfully fulfills its purpose. I love the mix of photos with drawing, gives it a very bizarre appearance. Very nice! Governments are truly a joke.