Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

Sick.

Great dub-step track for a game.

Candy Castle Candy Castle

Fantastic job!

The violins in the song are beautiful, and the song keeps a nice epic feel to it. THe drums were a nice addition as well. Again, great job!

p.s. what program did you use?

-Don

DZK - Call me Jackson DZK - Call me Jackson

jajaja

Fantastic job again DZK! Funny ass track, awesome!

Super Mario Land Rock Rem Super Mario Land Rock Rem

haha

That was pretty trippy and cool dude. Good job! Although I must ask how did you make the drums? Garageband?

smilingpig67 responds:

yep, garageband is my tool

Head Above Water Head Above Water

Sick man

The beat is fantastic, its clear that there was a lot of creativity and work put into it. Lyrically, the song is top-notch as well. Your lyrics go well with the beat, and it gets projected perfectly into the song that it is. I love it, fantastic job!

ViralofAME responds:

i appreciate it man...ill def check out wat u got...i looked around...im ina rush out the door right now tho..lol..ill leave feed on ur submissions wen i get back..haha

the monkey keys-Your My Angel the monkey keys-Your My Angel

Lol awesome song!

I listened to this song way back in 5th grade, sadly the credit was givent o Unwritten law for writing it when I downloaded it from Ares, but damn IM glad I found the real authors of this nice song! Good job!

My Retribution My Retribution

Holy fucking shit!

This song is sweeeeett as hell!! The beat is so freakin ILL!! Man some underground rappers need to use this beat, holy shit man awesome! Itd be sick as hell if people like Jedi Mind Tricks, Army Of the Pharaohs or Immortal Technique used this track. Damn dude amazing!! My hat goes off to you!

Druids-Warcry responds:

haha wow man thanks. that be fucking sweet as hell! Immortal Technique and like Jedi mind, are teh sex! that be really chill if they did. thanks for the review, and support PJskoria

Hitsugaya's Revenge Hitsugaya's Revenge

Freaking sick!

Great track! I dont see where you come with the title but wutever, that doesnt matter because the song is simply amazing. The time changes are great and so are the harmony changes, great job!

Riot Ignition - Sorrow Riot Ignition - Sorrow

BRAVO!

This song is simply amazing, honestly its just perfect! I love the drums and the synth keyboard that comes along with it. The intro is superb as well, good job!!

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Magnificent song!

That hip-hop/rock/futuristic trance blend is just amazing seriously! Nice!

RealFaction responds: