TomFulp:AboveTheInfluence TomFulp:AboveTheInfluence

Clever and funny

These two words sum up this flash for me. Sure there was not much in the animation department, but that is just how these are made which make the meaning more concrete. Good job!

Paper's edge Paper's edge

Fantastic!

Great job on this, one can clearly see you spent a hefty amount of time on this piece. The animations is fluid and the music goes well with it. Again, good job!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Thank you.

No, really thank you so much for ripping the system apart! Its about time people did something about this problem.

-Don

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

WAATTT!

LMAO no WAY! me and my friends were having a conversation about two months ago on how itd be hilarious to make an iphone shuffle that calls random people, and we sure did laugh like crazy about that. And now I just witnessed the same exact idea made in animation and it was hilarious! Fantastic job really, nothing spectacular in the animation department but on the comedy side, wao you left me in tears. Great job!! Damn blind consumerism!!

Rocket Crotch Halloween Rocket Crotch Halloween

Ahh rocket crotch..

You are so awesome, and the way you are drawn baffles me! It was a nice animation, I know it intended to be scary but it got a little annoying after a while, but aside from that it was funny and had the rocket crotch humor to it which is always good. Good job.

the MIDGETS COMING!! ...or something like that..

lenkalamari responds:

the midgets coming
the midgets coming
to bite your toes
to bite your toes

WATCH OUT FOR HIS Y-FRONTS

Norman Williamstaft ep.1 Norman Williamstaft ep.1

Im speechless..

This was honestly really good, the movie as random as hell but if you are conscious you can understand its message. Honestly it was amazing, very very original, it had a nice twist in graphics, and in the way to present its message. I liked it, and this animation is right concerning its message.

"HES RESISTING AMERICA!!!"
great line =D

-DON

Preslated; Music, CFD Preslated; Music, CFD

Alright.

Like the first songs were kinda annoying, but forthe most part the songs are pretty good. I just wish the character would've danced more, and that the music would've lasted longer. But It had pretty good animation though, and I liked the originality behind it. I haven't really seen a character designed that way before, so that was pretty nice.

Gopher Ball Z 3 Gopher Ball Z 3

Pure Genius!!

This is probaby the funniest one yet, it is simply hilarious! The parts where goku is in heaven were awesome, and the last punchline was icing on the cake. Good job!!

WeRBopBop #20 WeRBopBop #20

Simply Awesome!

Hell yeah!!! Great animation Bop Bops!! Whoever wins we are screwed and that is the truth.

Obama=Mccain!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Wao this was funnier, and it was better.

Than the MSG collab. Alright so maybe the animation isnt so magnificent at some points, but the humor was better in the parts that were actually funny. The thing lasted so damn long that I went on messenger while watching it and still laughed, it was pretty darn good. I don't see why it has such a low score, my guess is that people are just watching the beginning and not watching the entire animation as a whole -sad thing-. I liked it, I liked so many parts in it i cant even recall them. There were some extremely crappy ones but the good ones made it awesome. Thanks for this collab, it was great!